The Patient Helpline
We’ll help you find the experts,
resources or services you need.
So if you find yourself in need, you can use any of the resources you find here, including communicating with a real person, to help get you closer to a solution.
Get Help: 800-685-2654 or Help@PatientsRising.org
Begin finding Local Resources
Access Clinical Trials with the Antidote Match tool
Patients Rising and our partners at Antidote.me bring you this easy to use tool for finding clinical trials by bridging the gap between researchers and those who can benefit from the research. No commitment, no contract, just a useful tool for finding options.
Some of the Many Issues We help with:
We’re not the last stop on the road to solving your problem, but we’re good at giving directions.
At The Patient Helpline we research programs and services to help solve your problems, and teach you how to do the same. During the Coronavirus, many Americans came face to face with completely new challenges, like food insecurity, housing instability, loss of work and health insurance, or difficulty finding a safe place to get treatments for chronic diseases. The Patient Helpline service was there to help by finding resources that could help those people on the local, state and federal level.
Call us at (800) 685-2654 or email us.
When you Contact us with a problem or need, here is some of what We will do
- Find an organization that specializes in addressing your specific concern
- Explain how and why you should consider using specific experience-driven solutions
- Give you websites and phone numbers to key problem-solving agencies
- Share solutions that we have already researched that were proven to help others
- Listen with care and compassion to your needs